MOBILE WAREHOUSE LADDERS
Mobile Warehouse ladders are ideal for working at heights! Their anti-slip feet and steps allow you to access heights safely. Once you have arrived at the top of the platform, you can work safely and with plenty of space.
Where other ladders fall short, the SkyScraper from Little Giant goes above and beyond. The SkyScraper is indeed the world's tallest a-frame ladder with a maximum height of 21-feet, making ceiling-height work simple and safe. The SkyScraper is perfect for churches, auditoriums, gymnasiums and other industrial applications.
- 300-lb. weight rating
- Tallest A-frame ladder
- Currently Available in M 21 model
- 5-year limited warranty
Mobile, unilaterally ascendable aluminium platform ladder with deep steps, double handrails and a large platform for maximum safety and comfort.
- Very rigid, high quality profile
- Anti-slip plastic feet and two fixed castors
- Two crossbeams for safety and stability
- Anti-slip steps
- Large platform
- Three sided platform railing, 1 m high, with knee and foot rail
- Eliminates the need to tie off—complies with industry rules on 3 points of contact.
- Easily adjusts to multiple heights; adapts to almost any job.
- Adjusts to work safely on uneven surfaces and stairs.
- Portable and light enough to work on weight-limited stages and upper floors.
- Constructed of non-conductive fiberglass siderails.
- Professional ladders for working comfortably and safely
- Can be folded up to save space
- Safety rail on both sides and large storage tray
- Three sided platform railing with knee rail, railing height 1 m
- Safety chain on the access side
- 80 mm deep, ribbed steps