Freiheit Rail Windscreen Access platform is designed to allow easy access to fit and install windscreens to the ends of railway carriages. Heavy-duty aluminium profiles ensure that it is a sturdy platform from which to work. An integrated two-section ladder enables easy access from the maintenance pit area. The top of the work platform is fitted with guardrails with the front section clear to enable direct access to the windscreen area. The platform provides a clear working area for one person, plus tools. We can design this work platform to your exact specification. Additional components, including cut-out profiles and finger sliders are available. There are two types of platform for local transit trains with a box end, or for high-speed, long-nosed trains. Please speak to our team for more details.
- Modular work platform designed to access a rail carriage windscreen
- Supplied with 4 x adjustable jacks to allow the raising or lowering directly onto the tracks
- Guardrail is removable to allow access for other applications
- 2-section extension ladder supplied for access from pit area
- Fitted with braking clamps
- Fitted with heavy-duty walkway aluminium mesh
There are no reviews yet.