Freiheit Stairs Access Towers
- Walk Through Entry Frame
- Compact and easy to set up on stairs. Work safely in a stairwell
- Scaffolding width: 0.75 m; scaffolding length: 1.80 m
- Working heights can be extended from 4 m to a maximum of 8m with standard Parts
- Can easily be extended to the desired height with extension packs.
- Can be assembled and disassembled by one to two person
- Available as a standalone product or as an extension kit for an existing Single Width Towers, StairAccess
TOWERS are specifically designed to provide a stable platform for working over stairs.
- All round, welded anti-slip rungs and permanently integrated safety pins also make the frame very robust and 100% reliable
- 200 kg/m² loading capacity, i.e. depending on platform length, from 486 kg to max. 810 kg
- Platform Size – 0.75 x 1.80 m
- Frame – Regular Tower Frames With Additional Parts
- Capacity – 200kg / sq m
- Platform – Antiskid Birchwood with Aluminium Frame
- Frame Connection – Has locking pin for accidental removal of frame
- Foot Plates: Foot Plates For Use on Stairwells
SIMPLE PACKAGES MAKES IT EASY BUILD HIGHER
You can easily extend your scaffolding by adding extension packs if you decide that you want to build higher in the future. Just remember to also buy bigger stabilisers and chassis beam module if you are going to work at above 10 meters outdoors and 14 m indoors
There are no reviews yet.