Liberti Fiberglass Extension Ladder features non-conductive fiberglass side rails, ideal for working around electricity. Made with safety in mind, the TRACTION-TRED D-rungs are slip resistant, while the mar-resistant end caps help protect the surface the ladder is leaning against. The exclusive rung joint also means twist-proof performance every time, ensuring stability on a wide range of jobs.
- Sturdy fiberglass construction offers safety around electricity
- Steps provide access to hard-to-reach areas
- 300 lbs. duty rating is ideal for medium household applications
- Slip-resistant, D-rungs provide secure footing as you climb or stand on ladder
- Mar-resistant end caps help protect walls and ladder
- Weather resistant for outdoor use
- ANSI certified and OSHA compliant for safety
The spring loaded locks ensure smooth, easy operation as you extend the ladder.
Dual-Action feet work on hard or penetrable surfaces
Exclusive rung joint ensures TWIST-PROOF performance every time.
Indoor and Outdoor Uses
Weather Resistant and Slip Resistant for use inside and outside.